Very small grey or brown parasitic insects which infest the head of hair are known as headlice. These types of insects feed on individuals blood and thrive on human skin. They are usually on the scalp region, around the neckline and the area behind the ears. These head louse can spread easily through direct contact from one person to a different. It can affect anybody no matter the male or female or age. Mostly college going children get damaged by it. Lice contaminations may cause symptoms such as itching and damaging due to the sensitized reaction to the excretion and saliva of the lice. home remedy for lice
Natural home remedies
There are several home remedies for headlice which are simple to follow and easy to work with. A lot of of the popular home remedies are:
1. One particular of the simplest natural home remedies for head lice is to utilize onion juice on the scalp and leave it there for 3 hours. Now shampoo your hair. You can try this process again after couple of days.
2. Vinegar is also one of the efficient home remedies for lice. You can try this solution before going to pickup bed. Mix two teaspoons of vinegar in six tsps of water and then apply this mixture to the scalp. Wrap or cover your head with a clean cloth and then get to sleeping. Next morning shampoo flowing hair. Try this treatment two times in a week to get better results.
3. Another effective home treatment is to put olive oil, mayonnaise and Petroleum jelly on your head and then cover your brain with shower cap. Keep it for overnight and wash next morning.
4. Tea tree oil is known as a natural lice killer. All you need to do is apply tea tree essential oil on nice hair and allow it to stay there for overnight. Next early morning wash your hair.
5. Take ten to 12 almonds and soak them in water. Later make a paste out of these almonds and combine lemon juice (three to four tablespoon) in it. Now apply this blend of almond paste and lemon juice on your scalp and wait for the next one to two hours. Later rinse your hair with frosty water.
6. Neem leaves are extremely effective in hurting head lice. All you have to do is take some neem leaves and make them into a paste. Apply this paste on your curly hair and wait until it dries. Once dried, clean your hair. Accomplish this method for at least 2 times in a week.
six. Basil leaves are evenly beneficial in removing mind lice. Simply make a paste out of 20 to thirty basil leaves and then put it on on your hair. Wait for around 30 minutes until it dries. Now wash it off. You can try this two times in a week.
8. A nit comb is definitely a effective brush which can be useful for removing brain lice from the brain of hair. In order to remove all your head lice from your frizzy hair, daily comb your moist hair with nit hair comb.
9. Cut your locks short enough to make it impossible for the lice to cover.
These types of were some of the simple, cheap and effective home remedies for brain lice which is often tried at home.